Miguel Munoz thought he just had the flu and back pain. He soon found himself in a fight for his life.
Your body heat might trigger the release of potentially harmful chemicals in your mattress.
Bacteria from tainted food nearly killed two young sisters. A skilled medical team—and plenty of prayers—pulled them from the brink.
What to know about giving over-the-counter medications to children.
Paintball and BB guns all too frequently the cause of serious eye injuries and organ damage.
Join our mailing list and we'll deliver our best stories to your inbox, for free!
We'll never share your email with anyone else.